- CR Systems
- DR Systems
- DR Detector Systems
- Cloud Solutions - VNA
- Enterprise Image Management
- EMR_Electronic Med_Records
- Diagnostic Workstations
Ultimate Imaging X-Ray
22510 North 18th Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Phone: (800) 481-9729
FAX: (623) 780-2219
Ultimate Imaging Services Founded in 2007 Ultimate Imaging is an independent distributor of digital imaging solutions, new and refurbished imaging systems, x-ray film, chemistry, contrast and accessories. As a associate of National Healthcare Distribution (NHD) we are participants in numerous GPO agreements such as Novation, Premier, MedAssets, Broadlane and HPG.
In addition to being a supplier of x-ray systems, CT, MRI, CR, DR and supplies, we also have a growing roster of factory trained field service engineers.
Key benefits to your relationship with Ultimate Imaging:
- We have distribution contracts for all consumable supplies including accessories, injectable contrast, and all related supplies at very competitive pricing.
- We offer competitively priced service contracts performed by factory trained service personnel on all quoted equipment.
- We provide complete planning and installation of PACS system utilizing our in-house network IT Administrator.
- We offer service contracts for complete network infrastructure consulting and implementation.
- We provide detailed drawings to submit for renovation planning, radiation shielding requirements, and contractor interfacing through the entire process.
- We have experienced in office CT Imaging solutions. We understand the unique situations, and challenges presented in this scenario.
- We can assist in procuring professional services including Over Reading of studies, state licensing, and Radiation registration requirements.
Ultimate Imaging is your "TOTAL SOLUTION" provider. Let Ultimate Imaging show you how to afford the latest in imaging technology and practice applications. For more information regarding any Ultimate Imaging's products please contact one of our support specialists by phone or by requesting .................
Ultimate Imaging is the "Total Solution" for all of your diagnostic imaging needs. From needs assessment to maintenance plans for equipment longevity, Ultimate Imaging is your complete imaging provider.
Services Ultimate Imaging has a growing roster of factory trained field service engineers that can service all of the equipment that we sell, including wet film processing equipment, CR, DR, Radiographic, C-Arm, CT, etc.
Ultimate Imaging IT Services
Information Technology is an integral link of today’s digital imaging technology. Ultimate Imaging recognizes and meets this need with an experienced IT staff with extensive knowledge in medical IT. Offering design, development, implementation and support of your information systems technology to keep your imaging department running smoothly 24/7.
Ultimate Imaging X-Ray Film Recycling
Ultimate Imaging is an x-ray film recycler for NDT/Industrial, Medical, Dental, Podiatry, Chiropractic and Veterinary facilities in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Eastern California. Silver Halide compounds in x-ray film are integral ingredient to most photographic and imaging processes. Silver salts, a by product of AgX photographic process, are potentially toxic, and therefore classified as hazardous wastes by the Environmental Protection Agency.
If you are an Industrial (NDT) and/or medical consumer/archiver of x-ray film and are located in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Eastern California…please call DHIT for your recycle and/or destruction needs.
DHIT is dedicated to working with you to transport, recycle, and destroy your x-ray film in accordance with all current local, state, and HIPAA regulations. Our advanced recycling process mean you can turn your on-site or archived film into significant revenue streams.
Ultimate Imaging Preventative Maintenance
Ultimate Imaging will set up a regular preventative maintenance schedule to give your equipment its longest life possible.
Ultimate Imaging Project Management (Design and Layout) We have consulting services for system planning and installation. We can provide a scaled detailed drawing of the location for complete preparation for the installation.
Ultimate Imaging Equipment Relocation
We will provide a complete plan for relocation of the equipment including dismantling, transportation and calibration.
Ultimate Imaging Lead Shielding Materials
Ultimate Imaging has a wide variety of lead shielding materials to include Leaded Sheetrock/Drywall, Lead Glass Viewing Windows, Lead Doors, and much more.
Are You planning to SELL or REMOVE any existing imaging equipment? Contact Us